List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: [kde] Re: The KDE Free Qt Foundation
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! EDU ! AU>
Date:       1998-04-13 8:59:53

On Sun, 12 Apr 1998, Daniel Egger wrote:
[snip]
>  Nice to hear that.... some time ago I ran Win95 on an i386-DX40
>  with 20 MB..... seemed pretty fast to me...

You're so clever.

Anyone who is going to say something like "Qt is slow, GTK is much faster"
is going to have to back things like that up with some proof, or suffer
complete lack of credibility.

> >So, numbers are required.
>
>  I agree....

Glad we see eye to eye.

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
School of Physics    Univ of Melbourne   The KDE is KNOT a Window Manager.