List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: [kde] Re: The KDE Free Qt Foundation
From:       Daniel.Egger () t-online ! de (Daniel Egger)
Date:       1998-04-11 15:38:47

On Sat, 11 Apr 1998, you wrote:

>Too bad.  I like KDE.  I haven't been able to get GNOME working but
>I bet I will like it too once I do ( I'll try again in 2 weeks.

 Both of them have at least one big disadvantage:
 KDE is too fat (like windows) just because of the
 huge toolkit and the unavailibility of a compiler that produces
 effective and small code from C++ source....
 GNOME is far too slow and too ugly....

 Who wants to build a new one with me? :))

--

Servus,
       Daniel