List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Double-click!
From:       Eirik Eng <eiriken () troll ! no>
Date:       1997-06-27 14:19:39

> Unfortunately, searching the Qt docs for "double click", "click period" or
> "click time"  yields nothing useful. So I think we are stuck with it.
>
> Unless, of course, The Trolls are listening.

Trolls are lurking around in many places. :-)

The double click time is now hard-coded to 400 ms under Qt for X11. Not an
optimal solution. Probably it should be set via an X client message and/or
X resources.

We'll look into it.

    Eirik
    -----
--
    Eirik.Eng@troll.no                                    Fax: +47 22646949
    Troll Tech AS, PB 6133 Etterstad, N-0602 Oslo, Norway