List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Double-click!
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       1997-06-27 20:16:02

On Fri, 27 Jun 1997, Adam D. Moss wrote:

> Hello... this is just a little thing; Is it possible to change the
> pointer double-click period, or is it hard wired?

Good question. I've found the double-click a little unforgiving, too.

Unfortunately, searching the Qt docs for "double click", "click period" or
"click time"  yields nothing useful. So I think we are stuck with it.

Unless, of course, The Trolls are listening.

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
School of Physics    Univ of Melbourne   http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~ssk/