List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Set Defult Language?
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-15 14:40:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 14 January 2004 16:48, Chanin Luangingkasut wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> 	Please let me know to where is the script(s) to setup defult
> language when start kde.
You can do that in your /etc/skel for the users in
.kde/share/config/kdeglobals

IIRC. Just have a look into that file (or in other files in config also) where
exactly to set the language. you can write a script how to set the language.
Usually distros do that for you, in the case of Debian you'll get the
kpersonalizer whose first question is where you live and which language you
want to use, then it's switching to that language.

Ralf

> Thanks
>
> Chanin Luangingkasut

Ralf Nolden