List:       kde-look
Subject:    taskbar: I want it on its own!
From:       Vuko Brigljevic <vuko.brigljevic () cern ! ch>
Date:       2003-03-10 15:47:32

Hello,

I am trying to get a behaviour back that was present in
KDE 1 but that I can't reproduce in KDE 2 or 3: I would
like to have the taskbar (list of all open windows on all
workspaces) separated from the panel (the main KDE menu
bar with the big "K" and the list of workspaces). I spent
quite some time searching through all the config menus
but I haven't found any way to configure the location of
the task panel).

Is it still possible to get this behaviour in KDE 2 or 3?
If yes, how? If not, it would be nice to get that feature
back...

Thanks,

Vuko

--
 Vuko Brigljevic,    EP Research Fellow                    |