List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: RMB in Konqueror to get style info?
From:       Eric E <whalesuit () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-03-27 2:09:00

On Tuesday 26 March 2002 5:25 pm, Sean Pecor wrote:
> I thought it would be useful for the Konqueror context menu to have an
> additional option called "View CSS Properties" underneath View Document
> Source. If selected a window would appear that would contain the style
> definitions in effect where the mouse cursor was resting when the context
> menu was activated. So, for example, the dialog might contain:

The feature itself sounds extremely useful.  Just saw a case where'd I'd like
to have that yesterday.  However, I don't think it should be on the context
menu unless you do something to put it there.  In fact, I don't think View
Source should be on the context menu unless you put it there, either.  My aim
is nefarious ;-): I want to leave space to be able to do good stuff with
media files (like queueing, saving, playing-immediately, etc).

This idea touches the subject of Konqueror RMB/Context menus, which is almost
as complex as the KMenu problem.  My inclination is to wait on on the
Konqi-RMB issue, to try to do one thing at a time, but this here list is a
populist democracy, so do what you will.

Cheers,

Eric