List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: KBugBuster icon
From:       Dave Leigh <dave.leigh () cratchit ! org>
Date:       2002-03-14 14:37:14

On Wednesday 13 March 2002 12:59, Frans Englich wrote:
> >The excellent app KBugBuster got no icon, someone could add this to
> > his/her TODO list and fix a neat icon when there's time for it.
>
> KAddressBook got no Icon either. I really think there should be one before
> KDE3.0 is released.

Maybe a nice little Rolodex? Or a "little black book?"

(I know, it's not very imaginative, but icons aren't supposed to be. They're
supposed to be intuitive.)

--
dave.leigh@cratchit.org
http://www.cratchit.org

"A mind is a terrible thing to have leaking out your ears."
-- The League of Sadistic Telepaths