List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: gnome2 button ordering
From:       Sean Pecor <sean () digitalspinner ! com>
Date:       2002-02-28 15:06:44

On Thursday 28 February 2002 07:11, Dave Leigh wrote:
> Sure, I'll bite, but briefly.

Me too. The Gnome file dialog is the most frustrating file browser
implementation I've ever used. Making modest improvements is something akin
to spraying perfume on a pig. It's still a pig. There is no path history, no
way to alter the view of documents, no refresh button, etc. It makes it
nearly impossible to work on major projects without quickly succumbing to
Turet's Syndrome.

Hmm. Maybe this topic struck a nerve... I'm usually slightly more reserved :)

Sean.

--
Digital Spinner, Inc.
Cutting edge web design and applications development.