List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Konqueror design proposal
From:       Roland Riegel <roland.riegel.maillist () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-02-17 17:02:12

Am Sonntag, 17. Februar 2002 17:46 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> hi...
>
> > button is raised, and all the others are flat. I never saw a case where
> > the activated button looks not pressed.
>
> they aren't buttons, though. they are tabs.  originally they _were_
> buttons, byt they were made into tabsdue to interface issues when you have
> multiple sidebar widgets IIRC.

aahhhhh..... I didn't get the idea of the buttons being tabs. Well, ok,
that's another situation now.
Yes, the activated buttons should now be raised. But it should be made sure
that they are indeed recognized as tabs. I did not.

Thanks anyway,
Roland

--
Registered Linux user #214199 (see http://counter.li.org)