List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Pop-up alert dialogs.
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-11-21 11:58:21

On Wednesday November 21, 2001 03:36, David Golden wrote:
> These days, most home-desktop-user people have a separate POP or IMAP
> server for Internet-mail, and many users aren't even aware that there is
> a local mail facility between different users and the system on the
> local box.

Since when does KDE require a local MTA?  The system I'm typing from now
lacks one.  Considering the problems of security and spam, I think it'd be
a bad idea of KDE required one.

KDE may be a unix DE, but it's not just for large multiuser unix
installations.

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.