List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Suggestions on Multiple Desktops and Copy/Paste from a Mac Convert
From:       James Davies <james_m_davies () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-10-28 8:05:04

On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 04:37, Mark Stosberg wrote:

> SINGULAR DESKTOPS

	Well I dont use multiple desktops much in KDE anymore, although
	I do have 4 there for when i need them. What I miss is the ability to
	switch desktops by moving the cursor to the edge of the screen, from
	when I used to run enlightenment. Having to go to the little applet and
	click on the desktop I want (Or ctrl-tab'ing) isn't natural for me. But
	moving the cursor to the edge makes it very intuitive, and you instantly
	realise the benifits of multiple desktops.