List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] nspluginscan
From:       David William Thornton <dwt () softhome ! net>
Date:       2001-08-30 20:52:06

Hi,

Will do. Thanks. However, it is a bug I reckon that should be fixed, to
avoid confusion.

On 30 Aug 2001 12:34:39 -0700, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> David William Thornton wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have found out a bit more...
> >
> > nspluginscan works fine on all plugins except the Java2 from Netscape 6.1
> > where it segs out.
> >
> You do NOT want to use this plugin.  So, you need to have a
> configuration that will not scan it.
>
> Konqueror does not require a Java plugin.
>
> JRT

Kind regards,

David William Thornton
Business Development Manager
Satsang Systems Pty Ltd

Office: (03) 9509 0188
Email: dwt@softhome.net

Disclaimer: Satsang Systems Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility
whatsoever for damages incurred or implied arising from the
usage of any of the contents of this email, referrals or
attachments.