List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Error messages while starting KDE 2.2.
From:       Víctor Peinado <vitojph () iespana ! es>
Date:       2001-08-30 18:11:30

Hi everybody,

I installed KDE 2.2 a few days ago, and now, when I start KDE I obtain the
following messages:

linux kdm_config[380]: Unrecognized key 'Xwilling' at
/opt/kde2/share/config/kdm/kdmrc:78

linux kdm_config[380]: Invalid boolean value ' ' at
/opt/kde2/share/config/kdm/kdmrc:32

If I start KDE as root, Konqueror can't start, but if I login as a normal
user it seems to work well. If, after this, I login again as root Konqueror
works properly.  I don't understand it.

Anyone could help me, please? Thanks in advance.

Víctor Peinado.