List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Ripping RPM's
From:       Dave Leigh <dave.leigh () cratchit ! org>
Date:       2001-08-26 21:55:40

On Sunday 26 August 2001 14:34, John Andersen wrote:
> On Sunday 26 August 2001 05:58 am, Harmen Schaap wrote:
> > On Sunday 26 August 2001 21:49, Jeremy wrote:
> > > Thanks for advice
> > >
> > > where can one download Krusader
> >
> > in Konqie type fm:krusader and there we go (to freshmeat). Just got it
> > myself too (after reading Akars' mail). I must agree with Akar, it sure
> > is handy !!
>
> What are you guys talking about?? Krusader has been in kde
> since at least 2.1.1.  I haven't upgraded yet (still 2.1.1.) and its
> on my machine.

It must vary with distro.  It was definitely not on my system until I
installed it this morning at the 'orrible one's suggestion. (I'm running
Mandrake 8)

BTW, Andrew, thanks for the tip. I'd been using Filerunner up until now as my
favorite FTP client., with occasional lapses to gftp. This is much better.

--
We give advice, but we cannot give the wisdom to profit by it.
		-- La Rochefoucauld