List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Plasmoid, Runners to 64bit
From:       David Baron <d_baron () 012 ! net ! il>
Date:       2014-08-17 14:58:25

I have a few 64 bit unstable Debian installation. Several plasmoids and runner
that I have built anew from source will compile but will simply not show up on
krunner's list or the add widget list. These are older code but did work on
current Sid kde version on 32 bit.

Is there something simple, obvious (or not so) that someone must do to get
them to work on 64 bit compiles?