List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Display of network activity quit working.
From:       James Tyrer <jrtyrer () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2013-06-25 21:22:44

I am just finishing up with updating to 4.10.3 if that matters.
Somewhere before that, the display of my network activity quit working.
  I think that it might have been exactly when my Ethernet ports were
assigned new and strange names.  I now have two named:

	enp5s12
	enp0s18

as well as a name:

	sit0

which I am guessing is the loop back.

"Network History" in "System Monitor" indicates that it has
automatically configured itself to show all three, but it shows nothing
-- no activity on any of them.  The Plasma Widget has a choice and I
think that I have the correct one selected but it shows nothing also.

I am especially puzzled as to how the "System Monitor" found these but
doesn't display them.

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch