List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Re: unsort taskbar
From:       Duncan <1i5t5.duncan () cox ! net>
Date:       2010-12-15 8:33:41

Felix Miata posted on Wed, 15 Dec 2010 01:51:23 -0500 as excerpted:

> On 2010/12/15 11:45 (GMT+0530) Anoop composed:
>
>> Felix Miata  wrote:
>
>>>  I want apps open on taskbar shown left to right in order opened, and
>>>  two-high instead of single row. How do I change these in 4.5.85?
>>>  These settings don't seem to be in the panel toolbox.
>
>> Open task manager setting by right clicking on task manager. Go To
>> 'Genera'l ->  'Grouping and Sorting' ->  'Sorting' and select 'Do not
>> Sort.'
>
> I've seen Task Manger in the past, but it seems well hidden, which is
> why I started the thread. Where is it supposed to be found?

I'm still on 4.5.4 (looks like about everybody replying is on that or
earlier, no one trying the prerelease appears to be replying), but it
sounds like that might be one of the things in transition for 4.6, and
it's either not working for that prerelease or has moved from the previous
location.

They should really have a list for prerelease questions...