Got it. I had to enable the kwallet subsystem. Ad I can get TweetDeck to work now!

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Jim Philips <philips_jim@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Thanks to everyone. I can find it now...but it's complaining. It says:

"The name org.kde.kwalletd was not provided was not provided by any .service file."

I have no idea what that might mean, of course.

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@gmx.at> wrote:
On Sunday, 2009-08-09, Jim Philips wrote:
> I'm running KwalletManager under Kubuntu Jaunty in KDE 4.3. I can find the
> process that shows the program running, but I can't see it anywhere. There
> is no icon in the system tray or anything else. I am trying to change the
> settings in the hopes that will allow me to run TweetDeck, but it's a
> little hard to change the settings when there is no visible program out
> there. Any ideas?

What I have discovered is that the tray in 4.3 has an arrow symbol at its left
side that, when clicked, releavels additional icons. KWalletManager being one
of them.

As far as I understand it there are several"categories" of icons and those
categories have different priorities of being shown all the time.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring