List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] konsole's "configure konsole" doesn't work
From:       <hanpingtian () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-09 8:21:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi,

I want to use konsole 1.6.6 on fedora 10, which comes with kde4, so I
installed kdebase3 and some
other packages. Then I compiled konsole 1.6.6 from the source code. Majority
aspects seems OK,
besides its "configure konsole" from "setting" menu doesn't work. When I
choice it, nothing pops out
as it is in kde3. Could you please tell me why? Thanks.