List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] blank e-mail pane in KMail for 4.2
From:       Jim Philips <philips_jim () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2009-02-16 13:00:00

This is probably just a setting, but I have no idea where it is. I have KMail
set up for the standard three-pane e-mail viewing. But when I click on an e-
mail, the viewing pane is just blank, except for a side-bar that says "No HTML
Message". If I double-click on the e-mail, a new window opens up and I can
then see everything. How can I get back to viewing my e-mail in the normal
pane?