List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] kmail and kdewallet
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-28 13:18:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 28 December 2008 12:54:39 Jim Philips wrote:
> I can reproduce this too. My approach is to avoid KWallet altogether, if
> possible. It's level of stability is such that I would only recommend it as
> a QA project for some aspiring tester.

It would be nice if we could find out why a few people have this experience.
I've used kwallet for years and have had no problems whatsoever, yet you are
not the first person I've seen mention a really bad experience.

Is it worth starting a diagnostic thread, where those of you that have had
problems can try things suggested by the rest of us, to try to find the root
cause?  If we could even get any facts that would make a bug report feasible
it would be a great help.

Anne