List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] a new medium has been detected - what do you want to do?
From:       Felix Miata <mrmazda () ij ! net>
Date:       2008-12-08 15:45:50

I accidentally made a dumb "always do this for this type of media" choice for
blank DVD media and now can't figure out how to undo it. When I have K3B
already open waiting for a blank to be inserted, there's no reason for that
popup to even happen in the first place. How do I stop that from happening in
3.5.5??
--
"Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor
in vain."			Psalm 127:1 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/