List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] kile
From:       Osman Kemal Kadiroglu <okkadiroglu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-26 19:39:42

Hi,

I am using Kubuntu 8.10 on AMD64 computer. Before I upgraded the
software I had no problem with Kile. Now, when I open Kile all icons on
the top of the window are the same (a sheet of paper) and there are no
icon names under the icons. I do not have this problem  in Firefox,
Thunderbird or any other software. How can I correct this error?

Many thanks

--
Osman Kemal Kadiroglu