List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Users guide to KDE?
From:       Andreas Demmer <mail () andreas-demmer ! de>
Date:       2008-07-04 13:25:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Anne Wilson schrieb am Friday 04 July 2008 um 15:13:35 Uhr:
> I've been in computing since the 80's and it has always been
> so.   .0 is 'mostly working, but you'll have some problems'.

I totally agree. Nevertheless, I was pretty concerned about the state of
KDE4.0 in the early release candidates, way too many bugs and way to few
features. I could not even work for 10 minutes without a serious crash which
screwed up the whole desktop. But several weeks later, the 4.1 beta 2 has
matured in a breathtaking speed: I use it for 3 weeks now (starting from beta
1) and its pretty stable with a great joy of use. The developers have done
(and are still doing) an amazing job. Two thumbs up! :-)

Greets,
Andreas

--
Skype:   andreas.demmer