List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Cannot access certain site
From:       Sorin Schwimmer <sxn02 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-04-03 16:02:36

I tried increasing the font size to max, decreasing to
min, still Konqueror is not doing it properly.

SeaMonkey, on the other hand, did it right from the
first shot.

Now, if SeaMonkey, FireFox, Opera, IE are doing it,
then it is doable. They probably don't count so much
on w3c standards respected, as Konqui does.

I am still a Konqueror fan, and I'm not trying to
criticize too much its developers' work, but it annoys
me to have to switch browsers for this or that
particular site...

Maybe a next version, in KDE 4.x, will overcome this
limits?

SxN