List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] KDE 3.5.8 two monitors and intel 945 card
From:       Emanoil Kotsev <deloptes () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-03-05 21:11:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I hope you can help me. I am well experienced linux user and spent a lot of time \
configuring my dell d520 to work with two monitors.

It was NOT a trivial work mostly because of the stupid DRI 2048x2048 limitation.

I upgraded many packages today and now I have a problem when I click to full screen \
every program spans to both screens before the update it was spanning to the window \
it was running on.

It's simply odd.

Well I'll wait for a suggestion until sunday if you can not suggest anything I made a \
backup and will restore :-(

I played with X settings and with xrandr but it is not helping a lot.

What I think could be the problem is that I have to use virtual option in the screen \
section and now some KDE component is reading and passing this as screen size to the \
applications and before it was passing the coordinates of the monitor it was running \
on.

If I don't set this option the X server loads DRI and dual monitoring is disabled :-(

I can post a xorg.conf if you like

best regards