List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] [Kde-pim] Kmail and M$ Exchange
From:       John Andersen <jsa () pen ! homeip ! net>
Date:       2007-06-14 22:38:44

On Thursday 14 June 2007, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> I do wish there was some middle ground... so that I didn't have to remember
> to "sync" my IMAP before leaving the office

That is what keeps me from using disconnected mode.  The consequences
of not syncing as you drive off on vacation, or hop on a plane.

With normal mode I don't have to worry about this at the expense of a little
extra traffic.

I guess not having to deal with email on the plane is reason enough
to order another glass of wine and relax. ;-)