List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] FlashPlayer9 for Konqueror
From:       Frank K <frankk () oregoncoast ! com>
Date:       2007-06-07 18:17:46

Thank you Scott,
Your instructions worked perfectly. For others interested, I only
installed the Adobe RPM as root. That action put libflashplayer.so into
/usr/lib/firefox/plugins/. Selecting konqueror>Settings>Plugins>New
already had the path /usr/lib/firefox/plugins/ as a selection. With that
path highlighted, the selection of "Search for new plugins" completed
the installation. The URL http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/
confirmed the flashplugin installation.
Frank K