List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] read access to NTFS partition with Konqueror 3.5.1
From:       "Aphofis.com - Network Operations Centre" <noc () aphofis ! com>
Date:       2006-11-01 3:37:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/alternative)]

I am running KDE 3.5.1 level a from SUSE Linux 10.1 Distro.
When I was running 10.0 distro - sorry dont know which KDE release) I
had read access to the NTFS partition of my hard disk. Now I dont have
access to the partition with Konqueror.
I had not notice its absence until just recently.
Even If I enter the partition as /dev/hda1.
I can still log into Windoze from the menu and the O/S runs fine.
I cannot understand why I no longer have read only access to this
partition.
Is there an option I have missed or stuffed up with Konqueror?
Many thanks Scott