List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Icon grid spacing
From:       Wolfgang Mueller <wm () ariannuccia ! de>
Date:       2006-10-19 13:21:51

Dear all:

Running KDE 3.5.1, Level a, under 2.6.16.13-4-default (SuSE 10.1),
I wonder about the different icon grid widths on my computers:

                Computer  Screen   Icon
                           Size    Space

                Toshiba  1280x900  11x7
                Yakumo   1024x768  11x7
                Vobis    1024x768  18x11

Finding bothering the narrow spacing of the last computer listed
above (Vobis), I would like to find a way of setting a wider one.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Wolfgang