List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] how to configure kde and qt
From:       "amit pansuria" <pansuriya.amit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-12 11:59:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,
I'm using kdevelop 2.1 on redhat 9
I have installed QT 3.3.0 at /usr/local
now when I open KDevelop-2.1 and click on QT in that then it doesn't open
the new version of QT-3.3.0 but it opens qt-3.1.1 which is already there in
/usr/lib

after that i set environment variable as
export QTDIR=/usr/local/qt
export PATH=/usr/local/qt/bin:$PATH
but still it opens qt-3.1
i cant change version of kdevelop because most of project is already
developed.
So how can I configure kde and qt such that KDevelop automatically opens new
version of qt that is QT-3.3.0
Thx n Regards,
Amit