2006 m. rugsėjis 5 d., antradienis 22:08, Donatas G. rašė: > 2006 m. rugsėjis 4 d., pirmadienis 22:39, mathias rašė: > > I don't know exactly how it works, and I'm not sure to understand what > > you want, but when kde apps hangs and claims about dcop server, I simply > > remove my ~/.DCOP* files. > > No, I just want to figure out what the parameters to > dcop ksmserver default logout 0 1 0 > mean. What are those two zeros and a one in between? > > The middle number must have some connection with the action to take (1 > reboots the computer, -1 halts) but 2 also halts the computer... > > This is, in essence, my question. Finally I have foud explanation to my own question at http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/3.0-api/classref/kdecore/kapplication_h.html Example: dcop ksmserver default logout 0 -1 -1 First parameter: confirm Obey the user's confirmation setting: -1 Don't confirm, shutdown without asking: 0 Always confirm, ask even if the user turned it off: 1 Second parameter: type Select previous action or the default if it's the first time: -1 Only log out: 0 Log out and reboot the machine: 1 Log out and halt the machine: 2 Third parameter: mode Select previous mode or the default if it's the first time: -1 Schedule a shutdown (halt or reboot) for the time all active sessions have exited: 0 Shut down, if no sessions are active. Otherwise do nothing: 1 Force shutdown. Kill any possibly active sessions: 2 Pop up a dialog asking the user what to do if sessions are still active: 3 -- Donatas Glodenis http://dg.lapas.info ___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde-linux mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.