List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Keep Window on top of all others
From:       montolio () gmx ! de
Date:       2006-09-05 13:47:23

Hello,
for quite a while i am looking for a way to have a window (i.e. xvkbd - an onscreen \
keyboard) stay on top of all other windows. This is for the most cases not difficult, \
I just have to check "keep above all others" from the advanced window settings. Sadly \
this does not work, if the currently active window (which has the focus, xvkbd \
doesn't get the focus) is in fullscreen mode, e.g. Firefox (with F11) or Acroread \
(Ctrl+L). The fullscreen window the gets above the keyboard, and I cannot use it. \
Please, please, just tell me if it is possible at all to achieve the requested \
behaviour under KDE (and if it is, I'll appreciate every hint guiding me in the right \
direction).

Thanks,
Monty