List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] cdrom not automounting in KDE 3.5.1
From:       Francisco Manaure <franciscomanaure () yahoo ! es>
Date:       2006-09-04 19:28:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

   Before all, excuse me for my bad english. I am from south america (spanish).
I am using Suse Linux 10.1, and KDE 3.5.1. When I Insert a CDROM in the cdrom drive, \
appears a window with a title "KDE daemon" saying that  a new media type has been \
detected, but when a make click in the button to open the content of the cdrom, \
appears a window saying "denied permision".
When I mount cdrom manually from the command line (mount -t iso9660 /dev/hdb \
/media/cdrom) it mounts perfectly, no problem.

Automonting problem is only with cdrom drive, not floppt or pendrive.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com