List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Ksysguard...
From:       "Gary L. Greene Jr." <greeneg () phoenuxos ! com>
Date:       2006-08-22 12:48:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I'm curious about the default system properties sheet displayed in ksysguard
on pressing ctrl-esc. Is there a way to change the default settings to have a
few extra tabs on it ala Windows 2k and up's taskman? I know I can change it
if I start a "normal" ksysguard instance, but what about the one that is set
to start via ctrl-esc. Thanks in advance for any ideas here.

Gary.