List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Knode and Kontact
From:       Scott <kde-fan () angrykeyboarder ! com>
Date:       2006-02-28 17:26:37

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 06:36, Werner Joss spake thusly:> Am Dienstag, 28. \
Februar 2006 14:18 schrieb Scott:> > It just dawned on me that Knode is supposed to \
integrate with Kontact the> > way the other apps do (eg Kmail, Akregator).  But for \
some reason it's> > not and I can't seem to figure out how to correct that.  I know \
you can> > run any of the apps separately if you want. But this case, I'd also like> \
> Knode to integrate with Kontact.> >> > I'm running KDE 3.5.1 on Debian Sid> >> > \
> Any ideas?>> there is a button 'choose components' in kontact-settings (translated \
> from> german) - just activate 'usenet' there and you're done.> werner
I *knew* it had to be something simple that I somehow overlooked!
Thanks!
-- Scottwww.angrykeyboarder.com © 2006 angrykeyboarder™ & Elmer Fudd. All Wights \
Wesewved ___________________________________________________This message is from the \
kde-linux mailing list.Account management:  \
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.Archives: http://lists.kde.org/.More \
info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.