List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] khotkeys
From:       neha gupta <nehaiitd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-31 5:56:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hello

I have used a script to set KHotKeys for an application.

The file $HOME/.kde/share/config/khotkeysrc is modified for this.
Since each user has a different khotkeysrc file, it has to be modified for
each user. A simple way to do this is to identify all the users( again usin=
a script) and then set hotkeys for each user using my script. But is there =
better way to do this eg a .update file etc........... Since any software
should not be going changing files of each user....

Please help me soon
Thanx in advance
Neha.