List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] applying filter for the whole inbox in kmail
From:       Stefan Fuhrmann <stefan () fuhrmann ! homedns ! org>
Date:       2005-08-12 21:34:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello all,

I'm using kubuntu, so I have kmail here.
I want to use some filter in my inbox I created some subfolders in the inbox
And want to apply the created filters for the whole inbox, but this dont
function. You have to know that I have about 2000Mails in the dimap mailbox.
I can apply the filter for one mail but not for the whole inbox. So I can say,
please do the mails with this subject in its subfolder (kde-linux).

Can anyone explain me how I get the filter for the whole inbox running?

tia

stefan