List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Native grub support in KDE 3.4
From:       Andrew Kar <akar3d () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-08-11 17:02:35

On Thursday 11 August 2005 03:16, Rex Dieter wrote:
> I don't see mention of grub anywhere on my redhat/fedora boxes.  These
> grub-integration bits are in kdm, yes?  (if not, where?)

Probably there as well but actually they are in the confirm dialog when you
choose "logout" from kde. If you have 'offer shutdown options' and 'confirm
logout' ticked in the session manager panel of kde control centre then
clicking on the arrow of 'restart computer' lets you set what grub option to
restart into.

andrew