List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Why is kdeinit taking 98% of my CPU time?
From:       Van Snyder <van.snyder () jpl ! nasa ! gov>
Date:       2005-07-21 19:47:57

In a message I sent at 2005/07/21 11:19:25 PST8PDT, I asked "Why is
kdeinit taking 98% of my CPU time?  The precise component taking that
much time is kded.  Killing it solved the problem.  What is it, and why
was it such a pig?  Should I restart it?

--
Van Snyder                    |  What fraction of Americans believe
Van.Snyder@jpl.nasa.gov       |  Wrestling is real and NASA is fake?