List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Disabling Ctrl+t / Desktop Menubar Configuration
From:       asdasd asdasd <pardillaco () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-06-30 18:59:46

Hi,

I'm trying to disable <Ctrl+t> ("Open Terminal") in
KDE 3.1, so that it stops opening a new konsole every
time I want a new Firefox tab (I actually get both,
and I have to kill the konsole). The key combination
interferes with Firefox, which uses it to create a
new tab. I assume there should be some method to
configure the KDE Desktop menubar, but I haven't been
able to find it.

I've tried right-clicking over the desktop (no
window),
and then choose "Configure Desktop", but I can't see
anything that changes the key combinations. I also
tried "Control Center" -> "Regional & Accessibility"
->
"Keyboard Shortcuts", but none of them relates to
"Open Terminal."

I'd appreciate CCing to my email address (I'm not
subscribed to this list).

-pardillaco