List:       kde-linux
Subject:    RE: [kde-linux] Keyboard stops working (FC4, KDE 3.4)
From:       "Donovan J. Edye" <donovan () edyeweb ! com>
Date:       2005-06-27 11:19:30

G'Day,

I have further narrowed this down:

- The keyboard is non responsive for that particular user
- ie. Press letter "a" and nothing happens (in Kate) hold down letter "a" and
eventually letter a appears and starts repeating
- I have checked the keyboard settings for that user and they are the same as
the users for whom the keyboard works

--D