List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] KDE won't play *.mov files.
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2005-06-27 7:33:00

I still have the problem after I upgraded to Xine-Lib-1.0.1.

KDE appeared to build and install: "libarts_xine.so" OK.  I tried "ldd"
on it and it finds everything OK, no errors.

Totem and GXine both work correctly, so I presume that Xine-Lib and the
Windows DLLs are installed correctly

When I use Kaboodle or Noatun, they play the sound but I have no picture.

Any suggestions?

--
JRT