List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] icons not staying aligned
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-06-10 6:45:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 10 Jun 2005 01:01, Marlin Sweitzer wrote:
> I get by this annoyance by going to Control Center  > Desktop > File
> Icons and unchecking "automatically line up icons".
>
> Then I manually arrange icons to suit my preference and they stay put
> through restarts.

This is a long-term annoyance, not restricted to one version of kde.  I
cleared that checkbox a long time ago.  Sometimes the icons remain where I
put them, sometimes they don't.  Frequently some do and some don't.  It
appears to be random.

Anne
Have you visited http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org yet?  Mandrake at all levels