List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] aplications icons disappear from toolbar
From:       António_Rodrigues_Tomé <artome () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-02 8:36:43

Hi,

       I' m having an annoying behavior in kate.
whenever I cycle between two files,  using the tab bar extension, or using the
documents browser windows, my applications icons in the toolbar are shifted
to left and most of them disappear.

I'm using suse 9.3 distribution (kde 3.4)  on a  i586 computer.

my best regards

António Rodrigues Tomé
artome@ubi.pt <---official e-mail address
artome@gmail.com <---alternative security e-mail address