List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] audiocd:/ io-slave missing on 3.4 build
From:       Steven Pasternak <stevenp500 () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2005-05-28 0:34:15

Hi! I just build KDE (arts, kdelibs, kdebase, kdemultimedia, kdeutils,
kdeaddons) on a mandrake 2005LE system after removing the 3.3.2 rpms.
When I open konqueror or just use kaudiocreator, it says that the
audiocd:/ io-slave is missing. What part of kde is that on (I still have
the sources, and could do a make -C <whatever>)? Why didn't it get built
in the first place, anyway? Thanks!
-Steven