List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Konquerer problem
From:       Jes Hall <jes.hall () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-04-25 0:30:21

On Monday 25 April 2005 04:43, John Drake wrote:
> Hey I just have a quick question involving Konquerer as a web browser.
> Sometimes when I create new tabs it decides to start creating toolbars
> on the left hand side. I have no idea what causes this or how to stop
> it. It is rather annoying and is the only thing thats keeping me from
> using Konquerer as my default browser. These toolbars call themselves
> "Document Relations" toolbars and sometimes only a couple popup and
> sometimes it will be 20. Makes it really difficult  to use.
>
> Thanks for the help, John

This is a bug that has been fixed in KDE 3.4. To remove this toolbar plugin,
you can remove it's .desktop file from

$KDEDIR/share/apps/khtml/kpartplugins/plugin_rellinks.desktop

This should stop it from reappearing if you log out of KDE and then back in
again. If this does not work, you can (very carefully!) delete the library
itself by removing the files:

$KDEDIR/lib/kde3/librellinksplugin.la and
$KDEDIR/lib/kde3/librellinksplugin.so

:)
--
JH

KDE Frequently Asked Questions:
http://docs.kde.org/en/HEAD/kdebase/faq/

panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");