List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KDE/Konstruct
From:        Marques <xe () sapo ! pt>
Date:       2005-04-10 14:01:55

Hi,

Sorry, but that do not resolv the problem of https protocol in konqueror and
kopete.

And i cannot run kdm when o log on computer. I've tryied to run as root "sudo
kdm" and it does nothing but when i analyse "ps aux" kdm is there.

Do you have any idea?

PS: Possible i've explained badly about saving my configuration settings. I will
try to be more specific: i run kmix and i stays in the tray, but when i restart
the computer it is not there and kmix does not save the volume configurations.

Thanks for all the help!

Citando Barry O'Donovan <barry.odonovan@kdemail.net>:

> On Sunday 10 April 2005 12:44, Sérgio Marques wrote:
> > And /etc/profile has the following:
> >
> > # /etc/profile: system-wide .profile file for the Bourne shell
> > (sh(1)) # and Bourne compatible shells (bash(1), ksh(1), ash(1),
> > ...).
> >
> > PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games:/home/xe/k
> > de3.4/bin" QTDIR="/home/xe/kde3.4"
>
> Paths work in order of precendence from left to right. If you have
> preexisiting KDE installations, these will interfere with your new KDE.
> Chage the abover to:

PATH="/home/xe/kde3.4/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games"