List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] KDE/Konstruct
From:        Marques <xe () sapo ! pt>
Date:       2005-04-10 10:36:43

Hi,

I'm having some problems with the new KDE3.4 compiled with konstruct.

- The graphics are not very well (It appears ,for example, dots rounding the
text in the main page of Konqueror)
- KDM does not start when i log on computer
- The settings of KDE are not saved when i restart the computer
- In Kopete, Konqueror and all the programs that use the protocol https it
returns the following error: "The protocol https is not supported"

I've compiled KDE to $(HOME)/kde3.4 and set all the directories in /etc/profile

Can anybody help me?

SMS GRÁTIS do seu PC para qualquer rede nacional (TMN, Vodafone, Optimus e PTC). \
Basta instalar o SAPO Messenger e adicionar amigos! Vá agora a : \
http://messenger.sapo.pt/sms/